May 11, 2017
You’re a huge Red Sox fan – you love watching games in the comfort of your home, and making it into Fenway Park is a goal you have for at least a handful competitions each season. Your team always makes you smile, but when you do, you immediately become self-conscious because of the imperfections in your grin. You have a missing tooth, and although it’s almost in the back of your mouth, it’s noticeable. You’re finally ready to restore your smile to its former glory, but you’re not sure what dental options you have. Luckily for you, the team at Columbian Square Dental have the expertise you need and are your premier restorative dentist in Weymouth. Learn more about your choices to improve your oral health in this post.
How Can You Restore My Smile?
Dr. Stephen Kerr and Dr. Andrew Luccio have a multitude of options to increase the well-being of your smile, including:
- Dental Implants – Made of biocompatible titanium, the implant posts will be placed in your jaw to become the secure foundation for your artificial tooth. Our dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care and will improve your jawbone density, too.
- Implant Retained Dentures – Think dental implants only work to replace a single missing tooth? Think again. With our implant-retained dentures, we’ll use the same titanium technology to create the base for your dentures that will be secured in place once your jaw has healed.
- Dental Crowns – To cover a tooth that’s compromised, our life-like porcelain crowns restore the chewing surface of your teeth, making it easy to chew and speak, and protecting against further decay that can cause dangerous oral infections.
- Crown & Bridge – A crown-and-bridge combination uses your strong surrounding teeth to become the anchors for the artificial teeth called pontics that will fill in the gaps of your smile. This is a permanent, fixed option that works well to replace many missing teeth in a row.
Why Should I Restore My Smile?
Missing teeth are about more than just looks – they cause other functional problems with your smile, so you shouldn’t let the blank spots go without proper treatment. You should replace your missing teeth for the following reasons:
- Jawbone Strength – To preserve the density and health of your jawbone, dental implants and implant-retained dentures are an excellent solution.
- Better Speech – Since you need your teeth to speak properly, all of our restorative options will help you say what’s on your mind with ease.
- Balanced Diet – With our dental restorations, you’ll be able to chew food without any issues and you’ll be able to enjoy a nutritious diet complete with a variety of options that you need for optimal well-being.
- Stay-In-Place-Smile – Since all of the treatments we’ve mentioned above are stationary upgrades, you’ll never have to worry about wiggling teeth or messy dental adhesives like you would with dentures or partials.
Now that you know some of the ways we can bring back your radiant grin, schedule your appointment with Columbian Square Dental today!
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.