December 23, 2016
A 2014 Delta Dental survey revealed that most people in the United States believe a smile is the most attractive physical feature and that it contributes to personal success and a feeling of well-being. How about you? How do you feel towards your smile? If you’d like some changes in color, tooth shape or something more extensive, consult the cosmetic dental services at Columbian Square Dental, your dentists in Weymouth.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Weymouth
Dr. Stephen Kerr and Dr. Andrew Luccio, your cosmetic dentists in Weymouth, believe that exceptional dental care includes exceptional aesthetic services. That’s why you can take advantage of a wide range of cosmetic dental treatments and even BOTOX and Juvederm fillers to rejuvenate smile and facial appearance at Columbian Square Dental.
It starts with a cosmetic dentistry consultation. Dr. Luccio brings his expertise from the American Academy of Facial Esthetics to his one-on-one consults. Dr. Kerr is an active member of the Shamrock Study Club; so you know his skills and artistry are well-honed. They use comprehensive oral exams, digital X-rays and high resolution photos to assess oral health and aesthetic needs.
For both dentists, oral health is paramount, but they also place a high premium on how patients feel about their smiles. That’s why the dentists offer so many cosmetic services and value realistic patient input on treatment plans.
Here are the treatments Columbian Square Dental offers:
- Zoom! Whitening Concentrated peroxide gel, accelerated by a special activation light, brightens stained teeth by several shades. It happens right in the dental chair in about an hour, fully supervised by our professional staff. The dentists offer at-home whitening treatments, too, for safe and effective results that are more gradual.
- Porcelain veneers Veneers, or laminates, disguise dark stains, gaps, chips and other defects in the smile zone. Customized from fine ceramic, veneers are tooth shaped and permanently bonded on the front side of marred teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings are made from composite resin. Durable and seamless, white fillings are virtually unnoticeable and are stronger than old-style amalgam fillings.
- All-ceramic restorations, such as bridgework and crowns, provide brilliant, yet natural, repair to decayed or missing teeth.
- Invisalign clear aligners are today’s innovative way to straighten crooked teeth. Removable, discreet and comfortable, these acrylic appliances move teeth in less time than traditional metal braces. Plus, there are no dietary restrictions or time-consuming hygiene routines.
- Six-month smiles are another inventive aligner system. They move the teeth directly in the front of the mouth–that is, in the “smile zone.” Treatment time is four to eight months.
- Juvederm dermal fillers are injected in small amounts under the skin to smooth nasolabial folds, fine wrinkles and light creases. They may be used by themselves or with BOTOX injectables which immobilize the muscles that cause dynamic wrinkling between the eyebrows and other areas of the face. In select cases, BOTOX helps treat the pain of migraine headaches.
Refresh and Renew
Learn what a cosmetic smile makeover can do for you. Just one treatment or a combination of a select few can enhance your appearance and self-image. Contact Columbian Square Dental today for your personal appointment.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.